Deep Dive on...
A series of industry events fueled by global smart city leaders to put the finger on one sector's pain and inspire the ecosystem to get behind.
You need to be fully registered to attend this live event on April 13 (starting at 9h30 CET).
Complete your profile for live access to the Deep Dive on... Reinventing public services to meet future challenges. You’ll be able to engage in conversation with other attendees and send them private messages.
Thank you for registering to the Deep Dive on... Reinventing public services to meet future challenges.
The live event starts at 9:30 (CET) on April 13, 2021. In the meantime, know that this registration gives you access to all the contents on the Tomorrow.City platform – so you can start browsing now!
DEEP DIVE ON… #1 Reinventing public services to meet future challenges
The urban future that we are already shaping needs to be intelligent, green and resolutely people-oriented, in the words of industry leader Huawei.
We’re all witnessing how digital transformation disrupts core services –healthcare, education or transportation, to mention a few–, and how essential these tech-powered solutions are to overcome present and future challenges. But, as we explore their infinite potential, it’s imperative to ensure that an intelligent city leads to more inclusive and efficient public services.
Partnering up with Huawei, we’ll try to share success stories and answer some open, critical questions about future-proof public services:
- Digitization of government information turns into improved public services for citizens?
- How can technology empower an accessible, world-class education for all, wherever it’s needed?
- Can healthcare be safer and more efficient if digitized?
- How can we achieve the digital transformation of tax regulation? Can digital solutions build an enhanced tax data governance?
- Can tech help speed up both trade and regulatory procedures?
Join us on April 13 for a set of live sessions to learn and discuss how to empower the next generation of public services.